Sunday, January 07, 2007

aaron schroeder

Here's an interesting artist I just saw this morning for the first time. For some reason he reminds me a lot of Ben Folds. Only there doesn't seem to be much piano.

Aaron Schroeder - Between Drags

Aaron Schroeder - Fake Crimes


I didn't consider the significance of posting about Aaron Schroeder, New Artist as my first post of the new year. I might have put some more thought into it if I had done. In new year news, one of my resolutions is to post no less than twice per week in 2007. I know this isn't a staggering commitment or anything, but I think few could argue it'd be a marked improvement over last year's record. There's even the possibility 2 posts per week will be a minimum we don't see. Know what motivates me, faithful readers? Comments. Lots and lots of comments...

:-)

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: