Sunday, August 27, 2006

A mix CD that I am enjoying.

Oh Pooh, any readers we may have had, I am afraid, may have vacated or passed out and died a long time ago while holding their breath for a new post. And here I have no great story, just the story that unfolds by reading someones track listing on their most recent mix CD. This one is for my brother.

Look Beneath the Floorboards:

John Wayne Gacy, Jr. - Sufjan Stevens
The Pot - Tool
Playhouses - TV on the Radio
Obstacle no. 1 - Interpol
Helena - Nickel Creek
This Place is a Prison - The Postal Service
Hafsol - Sigur Ros
Ambulance - TV on the Radio
I Turn My Camera On - Spoon
Another Morning Stoner - And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead...
Staring at the Sun - TV on the Radio
Passing Afternoon - Iron and Wine
Snakes and Martyrs - TV on the Radio
All the Wild Horses - Ray LaMontagne

No comments: